Apr 19, 2013

My Chickens: A Good Morning.

I finally got to sleep[almost]the whole night. Deadbirdie didn't screech as loudly, so I could ignore her this time.  I do love those chicks. I love it when you rub their heads so much it leaves them looking like George Washington! So adorable!
I'm telling you, those chicks are going to be pretty tame for all the time I spend petting them.
I love this blog and read it this morning. It always make me laugh.
Isn't it great when people post things after you've been waiting for them to for so long[a couple of days]? 
Ah, it was a good morning.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the shout out, MADZ! :)
    Heheh, George Washington chicks...nice analogy there.

    God bless,
    K-Minty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear you had a good morning :) I am playing with my chicks as much as I can to make sure they are tame and like me! It's the best when they jump up on your lap or let you hold and cuddle them :)

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to AnimalTM! So glad you could comment! Thanks a bunch! Comments make my day!