Aug 22, 2013

My Chickens-and Cat: Woah!! Sorry guys!!!

Well here I am!!   

My goodness!! I am behind!!    So anyway  Total updates........

I moved, Bluey got prolapse and died, someone dumped a cat-(who stayed), Cranky looks like a turkey with a bad hair-cut, Half'N'half nearly got lost in the neighbors cornfield, and I AM SO CHICK CRAZY!!!!

I really want to hatch chicks again!! Like, really badly!! I dream about them, I imagine them running around the yard, and i don't know who sells fertilized eggs around here!!

ARRRGG!  CHICKIES OUT OF REACH!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I'm so sorry about Bluey! That's so sad :( So are you keeping the cat? We had two kittens that just showed up one day a couple months ago and we are keeping them :) Hope you can get some chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to AnimalTM! So glad you could comment! Thanks a bunch! Comments make my day!