May 3, 2013

My Chickens: Oh, Deadbirdie!

I miss that angel!
Deadbirdie the chick has....died. Oh, I can hardly keep from crying when I think about how she peeped at night because she wanted to sleep with me!   She passed away this morning.   I thought she might not make it. Yesterday, she was being really droopy. I miss her already! You will find a poem about her here.  I just hope the END has not come back!   Why do all my chickens die?  I'm not that bad, right?  I love them and [try to] tame them and feed them and do everything for their good.  Why do my chickens die?   I miss, miss, miss my little Deadbirdie number two!  She was [and now is] an angel! 
She probably would of been a lovely layer!  Why Deadbirdie?    It's like the name 'Deadbirdie' has a curse, or something, and when you name your chicken that they become dead birdies.  Suggestion: DO NOT USE THAT NAME EVER AGAIN!!!  Oh, Deadbirdie. How I miss that doll. That angel. That puff ball. That little thing...... That chick. 

2 comments:

  1. How awfully upsetting! She seemed like such a little character, with a whole happy life ahead of her. So sorry. Hope your other chicks help to cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this! It just breaks my heart. I think it may be time to retire the name just to be safe. So sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is! :(

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to AnimalTM! So glad you could comment! Thanks a bunch! Comments make my day!