May 7, 2013

My Chickens: Some sweet chickens of mine.

Deanie is showing signs of being tamer than the other chicks. He lets me pick him up and doesn't run and hide like the rest. They are still in the hutch, but they're getting bigger and bigger!   Soon they will be with the big girls!  Puffylady is like a little dog! Following right by my side when I walk!  She is tamer than even Zesty!  I let her sit on Deanie, but watched her closely because she has pecked him before. Deanie loved it! So did Lady.  I haven't seen those horrid dogs for weeks!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the dogs are staying away! That is great. Deanie sounds like a sweetie pie! Some of my chicks are more tame and friendly than others.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to AnimalTM! So glad you could comment! Thanks a bunch! Comments make my day!