My Chickens: The chapters.
- My Chickens: Rollin' Hens and Desperate Phoebes.
- My Chickens: I Need Your Help!!
- My Chickens: The Egg Shirt!
- My Chickens:Are CRAZY!!
- My Chickens:Cap's Chicks Have Hatched!!!!
- My Chickens: Bye!!!
- Not my Chickens: These poor hens!!!
- My Chickens: On Guard!
- My Chickens: Dogs and Brave Chicks .
- My Chickens: How a hen lays an egg. An eyewitness ...
- My Chickens: Cap and Tarpie.
- My Chickens: Some sweet chickens of mine.
- My Chickens: Oh, Deadbirdie!
- ▼ May (13)
May 12, 2013
My Chickens: Dogs and Brave Chicks .
I'm glad to have my computer back, even though it doesn't work that well. Anyhow, THOSE DOGS!!!! RRRRR! They have RETURNED!!!!! And I thought my troubles were over. Ha! Well, I had just let my sweet little girls out(I let them out really early because they are so good about laying enough eggs)when I saw a big, ugly, black, dog galloping like a hooligan toward my hens!! Half the hens were over near the chicks and the rest were with me. I grabbed the nearest object(a shovel)and yelled at the dog. It stopped, thinking over the situation, then it ran back up the road. I got all the chickens in the coop, just before the second dog arrived. I jumped into the hen house with my girls until it left. What a morning!! But, I still got a ton of eggs, ever with the dogs frightening the hens, who are still not broody. The chicks weren't scared a bit. They just watched disdainfully as the dogs wandered past their hutch. Brave little sillies!! I bet they were braver then I was!