Sorry I haven't told you guys about my moving.
It will explain why I haven't been so up-to-date on your posts.
For your pet and yourself. The chickens don't understand that they'll be suddenly whooshed across the globe to a strange new place they'll have to call home.
So I have to help them adjust.
As my followers know, my chickens grew up here and, in the chicks' case, hatched here.
I hate the idea of them being confused and/or sad. "They're birds, for crying out loud."
But they have feelings!
If you guys, and girls, have any ideas of how to help my hens and chicks with the moving stress, Please Tell Me!!!!
My Chickens: The chapters.
- My Chickens: Little Lady IS BROODY!!!!!!
- My Chickens: Zesty in the "Special" nest.
- My Chickens: Sad happening.
- My Chickens: Never mind, I'll post it now.
- My Chickens: Zesty's got Feathers!/Moving the Hens...
- My Chickens: Jeannie's foot?/New Eggs!
- My Chickens: Jeannie, Zesty, Half'n'half, and a Wh...
- My Chickens: Jeannie's Head, Continued.
- My Chickens: Jeannie's Head!!!
- My Chickens: Sorry My blog is So Gloomy, But....
- My Chickens: Life or Death.
- My Chickens: The Chicks Survived the night!
- My Chickens: Raced today/ Poor chick!
- ▼ Jun (13)